Friday, May 13, 2011 1:35:00 AM
MindV online services has been moved to Hong Kong data center successfully.
5 bugs fixed.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:24:00 AM
After several months hard work , we now have successfully published our online mind mapping software MindV version 1.2.0. In this version, there are a few new added features:
- MindV can export your mind map to Mind Manager format;
- MindV can encrypt your mind map file when you save it in the cloud space; and user passwords are no longer stored in the database to meet the security needs of business users;
- Support multi documents( You can edit several mind map files simultaneously );
- Team management functions (add or delete team members, share team folder), in the future we can even establish an independent online mind mapping services for a company;
- User custom theme (extract custom theme from an existing mind map files, save it in a file, apply it to a mind map file);
- The message notification feature (mindv can receive specific notification from server);
- Calendar management (add non-normal working day or holiday );
- the other 200 changes according to suggestions or bug fixes.
Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:11:00 PM
Online mind mapping software MindV 18.104.22.168 released today. This is an urgent upgrade. I made the changes include:
1, With the end of the Hong Kong International Software Contest, we canceled the special edition, released a normal version.In new version, personal edition is no longer opened for guest users.
At this contest, online mind mapping software MindV successfully break into the Hong Kong International Software Contest top 100 is the thing we are most proud of.
A user asked in the future whether users can still use the free online mind mapping software MindV service. Anyone can sign up for a free account and then use the online mind mapping software MindV basic features. This is enough for students and researchers. So free users can continue to use the online mind mapping software MindV.
2, When close the document, re-open the same file, system reports error. This bug has been modified.
3, In the mind map browser, when the user double-click the file, sometimes the file will not open, you need several attempts. This bug has been modified.
Monday, March 7, 2011 7:58:00 PM
MindV 1.1.9 was published today.
In this version, we have fixed two bugs:
1. When import a freemind, if the text contain '&', topic's text will disappear.
2.When export a mind map to word file format, the file length is 0.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:13:00 AM
MindV 1.1.8 was published today.
1. In the version, we update blogs addresses:
2. The process of openning a mind map file was optimized.
Sunday, January 16, 2011 10:05:00 PM
1. As the 'Hong Kong International Software Contest' was postponed to 2011/03/11 , so we decided to release another new version.
- The feature of Personal version will be open to all the guest and free account users during this period.
2. Two bugs fixed.
Thursday, December 9, 2010 2:36:00 AM
Bug fix: We fixed 2 bugs in this version.
Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:31:00 AM
- A bug when user cancel a print
- Changed official blog
- Some security feature enhancement
Saturday, November 20, 2010 10:44:00 AM
Bug fix: three bugs fixed
Saturday, November 20, 2010 10:41:00 AM